Assessment, Implementation & Management
Atlas’ Take A.I.M. Program – Assessment, Implementation & Management - functions as an in-house, collaborative tool for your facility to create a more efficient and effective safe patient handling program. We fully manage and consult to help implement or improve your SPHM program by setting up a framework that provides the right tools, training and support to reduce injuries within your institution. Whether your facility is struggling with your existing SPHM program or has no SPHM program at all, Atlas is ready to help you succeed.
Atlas’ employees have the clinical and managerial experience essential to the long term success of your safe patient handling program. Our team of RN consultants, SPHM educators, and department managers is composed of experts that are reflective of your staff. This allows for a seamless integration of our program into your facility as our employees lead yours by example. Our employees bring a new level of professionalism to your safe patient handling program without an increase in facility headcount.
This program is designed to help facilities build and manage an efficient safe patient handling program. We bring in Atlas managers to provide assessment and consultation surrounding the necessary training and equipment needs for the existing staff of your institution. We offer guidance and implement a solution – adjusting your clinical equipment and training methods accordingly in order to ensure the long-term success of your safe patient handling program. Take A.I.M. continually manages, monitors and controls all the elements of your SPHM program with our on-going support.
Take A.I.M. is a minimal lift program that serves as an in-house solution for your facility, which offers consultation services and provides you with the right tools, training and guidance to help improve your safe patient handling program through:
- Designing an efficient in-house SPHM program for your facility
- Implementing & helping guide your new sustainable program
- Optimizing your SPHM practices, policies & procedures
- Developing benchmark guidelines & performance metrics
- Auditing & advising suitable clinical equipment & training methods
- Expert clinical consulting & advising
- Training & coordinating with staff
- Creating & maintaining positive culture change
- Ensuring full regulatory compliance of program from staff
- On-going support & assistance from on-site expert consultants
- Program focus on dependable service outcomes & reduced costs
- Continually managing, monitoring & controlling SPHM needs
- Ensuring smooth transition to updated SPHM program